Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How to create a smile in Photoshop using the Liquify Tool

I only learned about the liquify tool three years ago and I absolutely LOVE it!  I don't use it very often as I prefer to get it right the first time when I shoot the photo.  However, I find when shooting photos of small children, sometimes they are not in the mood to smile.  However, there is a great little trick that you can use to turn those non-smiles into little smiles.  It works so beautifully.  The trick is to not go overboard.

P.S.  This is also a great tool to slim down a person by removing or lessening various bumps or bulges.


Select the FILTER tab and then scroll down to the LIQUIFY option.




 Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Please feel free to look around as I have some other photography tips and tricks.  You can view more of my child photography work at Little Lamb Photography.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that could be done! Thanks for the tip Linda!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...