Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My little lamb's July photo session, Part Two

Here are the other photos from my little lamb's July photo shoot for Nelli's Bowtique hair accessories on Esty.  These photos were MUCH easier to shoot since I talked my husband into helping me by getting my daughter to smile and putting her back in place when she tried to run away.  Enjoy.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the backdrops that I used, in the top photo, I stuck up sparkly paper flowers on the wall that I bought from the dollar store.  In the other photos, I purchased gorgeous black and cream coloured brocade style material from Fabricland.  It was curtain material that was on sale and when I saw it I knew that it would make a gorgeous backdrop.  Easy peasy and cheap too.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...