Friday, March 22, 2013

February photo shoot of my baby girl

Since my daughter's birth at the end of 2011, I have tried to do a monthly photo shoot with her to document the many changes that have been happening as she is growing so quickly.  I wish that I could slow it down as I love this time of babyhood.   Alas, these days will not last long and so I opt to at least snap some moments in time to savour forever. 

This particular photo shoot was done at the very end of Feburary 2013 when I realized that the month was almost over.  I quickly hung up a handmade backdrop in the kitchen and layed out some vinyl flooring.  Our kitchen has a lot of great light, so I sometimes use natural light instead of a light source as in this case.  I put a cute outfit on my daughter and voila, I got some great photos of my little girl.  I must admit that since she is such a doll and she is quite photogenic, I end up with lots of cute shots of her (says the proud mamma).  However, as any mom can attest, it is very difficult to get her to sit still long enough for me to get the shots that I want.  However, I did manage to get some really cute ones.  Just look at the hint of attitude in the first image.  I hope that you enjoy these photos of my favourite little girl in the whole wide world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...