Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Little Lamb

This is my own little lamb.  She is the joy and sunshine in my life.  I have wanted a baby for so many years--especially a little girl.  I was finally blessed to give birth to her the end of 2011 when I was 38 years old.  She will be the only baby that I have, so I cherish every day that I have with her.  I thank the Lord every day that I have the honour to be her mother.  She truly fills my life with so much joy.

I am a portrait photographer, so I take A LOT of photos of my little girl.  I love to share them online with my friends and family, so be prepared to see a lot of photos of her on this blog.  Enjoy.








7 comments:

  1. When my girls were babies - I had my little point and shoot! How I wish I had the skills I have now - you can't recapture those moments. Your photos are amazing - and your daughter is a doll!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. It's funny that you say that my daughter is a doll, because I call her my little poupée, which means doll in French. I love to dress her up in cute little outfits and photograph her.

      Delete
  2. Your photos are really beautiful. Congratulation to you also because you have a really beautiful daughter. I have 2 daughter and I took a lot of photos, only my photo is not so beautiful like yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words about my daughter. :)

      Delete
  3. I love her strawberry hued hair! My little 10 month old has similar hair and I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She gets her red hair from my husband. They have the exact same shade too.

      Delete
  4. your are inspiring me with every picture I see of yours =)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...