Friday, January 18, 2013

Mamma's pretty baby

I just shot these cute shots of my little girl two days ago.  One of my friends posted a link on my Facebook page about a local baby photo contest.  It's a contest for the best baby smiles.  Of course, I just had to add my daughter's photos into the contest because she has the cutest little smile going.  I mean, all you have to do is look at her cute little, chubby face and that sunshine smile of hers that lights up any room.  

I have taken a brief look at the other babies in the contest and in my opinion they have nothing compared to the cuteness that my daughter possesses.  Perhaps I am just talking like a proud mamma (which I am, of course), but I think it's more because Lily is the star wherever she goes.  Maybe it's the red hair (which people complement wherever I take her); maybe it's those pretty eyes of hers (which I am afraid will attract the boys far too soon than I would like).  However, I think it's the whole package: eyes, smile, face, red hair and the fat goodness that makes her all that AND a bag of chips.  

The only way that I think that my daughter will not win is due to a popularity contest.  This is not judged by a panel of judges.  Instead, it will depend on how many votes the winner gets, which will completely depend on how many friends/relatives vote for that particular baby.  So when the voting opens on February 8th, you can bet that I will be pimping my baby's voting link out to anyone and everyone with a computer.  Ha!  Ha!  If my daughter at least makes the top 40, I will be happy.  However, I am counting on her cuteness to bring home the prize.  ($1000)

You can click on her contest link to see the photos that I entered. (They are supposed to be close ups of the face.)

UPDATE:  Lily has made it to the top 40 best baby smiles.  If anyone wants to vote for her, she is #29 on the website link.  Yahoo!!!!!










3 comments:

  1. Your daughter is ADORABLE! Love that smile!
    I bet she melts your heart!
    Blessings to you ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words about my daughter. She is truly the sunshine in my life. And yes, she melts my heart.

      Delete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...