Saturday, December 29, 2012

Today is the beginning of my personal interests blog

Hi there.  My name is Linda Borrego and I am a professional photographer and mommy living in Gatineau, Canada.

I already have a business blog that is for my wedding and portrait photography, but I decided that I wanted to also have a different, more personal blog so that I can write about whatever I feel like writing about.  I am thinking to write about travel, what books I am reading, about being a mother to my little girl, being a girl in the world, being Canadian, music, crafts, and anything else that I feel like writing about.  Just give me a bit of time and I will get the writing juices flowing again.

It's hard these days to get much extra work done with a one year old at home, but I will try.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...